The Opportunity… If you are interested in a career with Coles and would like to be considered, please complete the online application.
Positions available: The requisition is for 10 casual team members. Night-fill • Juniors - 7-10pm • Seniors - 8-11pm, with the option to extend shifts.
Service • Juniors 4 - 10PM nights and weekends(usually 3 hr shifts with the ability to pick up more). • Seniors anytime availability, but must be some weekends included.
Services • Trolley collection & cleaning • Junior position– times will vary • Weekends required General info • Hoping candidates can work at least 9hrs p/w. • 5 juniors and 5 seniors would be ideal. • Weekend availability will be required Applications: Apply on-line - click here
Eligibility: • Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander descent • Good attitude and character • Weekend shifts will be rostered on a rotating basis • Willing to learn new skills • Reliable & committed worker • Are capable to multi-task and must have good time management skills • Coles online drivers will require a CLEAN police check and driving check • Liquorland candidates will require a CLEAN police check and RSA • Some positions may require qualifications such as Baker and Butcher – please refer to job description online • ALL CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM - PLEASE DO NOT SEND CV’S
Online profile tips: • Continue to check email and online profile for messages from Coles • Once an email is received stating applicant has been successful applicant must then log onto Coles online profile and select an interview time • Must always selected weekend availability – roster will be rotating weekends • Must tick the box stating they are an Australian Citizen
• Must tick the box stating they are Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander
• Make sure when completing the online application their preferences match the job requirements for example, selecting FT, and availability – Failure to match to the above criteria will result in the application being deemed not suitable.
• When prompted to upload resume, also upload copies of TFN, Bank details,Photo ID, Birth certificate or passport
• TFN, Bank details, Photo ID, Birth cert or passport are all required for the individuals to commence employment if successful
• Write down the password for the online profile, as resetting can take some time